Digital Marketing Executive
The candidate must be a digital marketing professional with a minimum experience of 3 years and prior knowledge in mobile marketing, having worked with advertising networks and programmatic media channels.
- Plan and execute all display advertising campaigns in multiple countries.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- You are hungry for challenges and committed to succeed.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate optimization strategy and user journey optimization for display performance campaigns.
- Run profitable campaigns in assigned countries reporting directly to the head of department.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Programmatic Media Buying.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced MS Excel user. Knowledge of platforms like Tableau and Data studio is a plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Prior experience in managing DCB or VAS campaigns in a telecom environment a plus.
Apply for this Job
First Screen Formula
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth.How we work